BA (hons) in Visual Communications and Graphic Design
Visual Communication is a discipline using text and image to convey a message to a target audience.
It is an evolution of Graphic Design, including its roots in print media, and has grown to include motion graphics, web and app design.
4 years full-time BA Honours Degree
Work Placement in year 3
Wide range of job opportunities
Five great reasons to apply
- Regular opportunities to engage with 'real world' live briefs
- Regular opportunities to participate in national and international design competitions
- Workplace based learning in year 3
- Varied employment prospects
- Close relationship with tutors