Higher Certificate in Photography
This programme has been designed to be delivered over 2 years on a full-time basis. We will cover the fundamentals of photography, how to use the camera, lighting, and composition. You will learn which lenses are best to use in different situations. We will explore a wide range of subject matter from big dramatic wide-angle landscapes, tight, dynamic sports shots, right down to extreme close-up photography.
Taking the photograph is just the first step — post-processing the images is just as important. You will learn how to use Photoshop and other software in detail, enhancing and manipulating your images. Your second year will culminate in an exhibition of your best work.
2 Years for level 6 Higher Certificate
Five great reasons to apply
- Fully equipped Photo studio with Glide™ system
- Large range of Canon dSLR cameras, lenses and accessories
- Experienced Lecturing staff
- Close relationship with Lecturers
- Professionally equipped post-production suites