BA & BA (hons) in digital Media
Digital media is an exciting and evolving area straddling technology, digital film / video, interactive narrative and advertising, sound recording and creative audio. Creativity, artistry, communication and innovation are at the heart of everything we do. We champion and foster a culture of creative exploration, artistic expression, mastery and risk-taking.
Our goal is to develop graduates who can think imaginatively and bring their ideas and the ideas of others to life through a creative and artistic approach to digital communication.
3 Years for level 7 Ordinary Degree
+ 1 Year for level 8 Honours Degree
Practice based learning
Work across a wide spectrum of digital media; audio, video, motion design
Five great reasons to apply
- A hands-on approach to the use of professional sound recording & digital video equipment
- Access to a purpose built audio video studio and other digital media studios
- Expert tuition, help and advice in both the practical and theoretical sides of digital media
- Opportunities to get involved in the exciting evolution of digital media interactivity
- Insights into the work of digital media professionals with guest lecturers, seminars and field trips.